SITE DESIGNED BY VIP"S DESIGN

Vip's Design

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hottest MC's In the Game

About a week ago, MTV released a list of the top 10 Hottest MC's in the game right now, they are...


10. Jim Jones
9. Common
8. 50 Cent
7. Jay-Z
6. Young Jeezy
5. Kanye West
4. Andrew 3000
3. The Game
2. T.I.
1. Lil' Wayne


Now I disagree with this.. Just because they forgot about Chamillionaire, Ya Boy, etc.

Well heres my list, and you can Submit your own list of top 10 hottest MC's in the game in my comments! But heres mine!



10. Andre 3000
9. Ya Boy
8. 50 Cent
7. The Game
6. Common
5. Kanye West
4. Chamillionaire
3. T.I.
2. Akon
1. Lil' Wayne


Now I'm gunna get alot of people (well not alot of people visit this site, lol), but if anyone visits this, they'll probably disagree with me. Oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akon isn't an MC

Apokolypz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dj ZigZag A.k.A Antz said...

i agree wiv mtv

Apokolypz said...

well i dont think jim jones should be on there. and yeah, i know probly no1 is gunna agree with me lol

Anonymous said...

jim jones? seriously? hahaha