SITE DESIGNED BY VIP"S DESIGN

Vip's Design

Monday, August 27, 2007

New Tracks & Announcement

T-Pain - Bartender (Remix) [Feat. Akon & Chingy]

Kanye West - Homecoming (feat. Chris Martin)

Plies - Shawty (Florida Remix) [feat. T-Pain, Smitty, West Fif, Young Cash, & Tampa Tony]


Hey if any of you don't know, haha, I'm only 12 years old. Now you're either thinking, 'Damn this blog is good as hell for a 12 year old' or 'Oh well he's 12, that's cool'. And because school has started up again, and I'm in a few advanced classes (but trust me I'm not a nerd, lol) I need to spend more time on my school work and all that, So previously, I'd have about 2, or 3 post a day, now I may only have a few a week. I'll try to have one a day, but I might not be able to. But check In every day, to make sure, and thanks everyone for making this site a minor hit, lol. Well thanks, happy downloading, PEACE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooowwww, ur 12...gooodd 4 u =] xx

Anonymous said...

are u jokin about bein 12 if u aint than more props 2 u ..jus think how ya gonna be when u 20 damn do your thang

Apokolypz said...

im serious bout being 12 well not really im almost 13 lol