SITE DESIGNED BY VIP"S DESIGN

Vip's Design

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What the fuck?

Okay, I'm sure alot of you might have seen this video already, but some haven't and they really need to see it. I Think Bill O'Reilly is a racist. He can't pernounce Nas right, and he chooses the few songs that Nas talks about violence, over the tons of songs that are inspirational and very meaningful. I Think Bill O'Reilly should shut the hell up, and do some research before the next time he talks about a rapper. And I think if Virginia Tech had to choose any rapper for a concert trying to help heal the lost lifes, Nas would be the top Choice.





So, you think Bill O'Reilly is an asshole too. Tell me what you think in the comments!

1 comment:

Anne-Sophie said...

Oh my God, you're right! Nas is one of the most clever rappers that i know lol!
Thanks to his song "I know i can" (with the kids), he prooves that he's not a stupid violent rapper like ... 20 dollars? 1 cent, oh i can't remember the name of this other rapper who beefs with everyone even a child in the street , lol!!!! :D