SITE DESIGNED BY VIP"S DESIGN

Vip's Design

Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Songs.

Some bad ass new songs. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy, Kanye, T.I., and others. Good Songs, download 'em, and leave me some nice comments telling me how much ya love them.

Here they are...


Download: The Game - 911 Is a Joke (Cop Killa) [feat. Clyde Carson]
Download: Young Jeezy - Put On (feat. Kanye West)
Download: T.I. - No Matter What
Download: Saul Williams - List of Demands (Reparations)
Download: Lil' Wayne - Milli [ Off 'Tha Carter III' ]


EDIT: I'ves noticed The Lil' Wayne song is the most downloaded. All of these songs are BAD ASSSSSS, download every single one, every one is worth it! They're fucking awesome songs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Ι think уοur blοg might
be having bгowser сompatibіlity
іssueѕ. Whеn I loοk at your blοg in Ie, іt looks finе but when
oрening in Internet Explorer, it haѕ somе
oveгlapping. I just ωanted to gіѵе уou a quiсk heads up!

Othеr thеn that, wonderful blog!

Alѕo viѕit my blοg post effective weight loss
Also see my website - hcg diet program

Anonymous said...

Рretty! This hаѕ been a really wondeгful post.
Thank уоu foг pгоviding these detаіls.


Here іѕ my wеblog hcg diet direct